Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bi-Lo January 14-20, 2009

I'm not at the level of being one of those bloggers that can post all the good deals at all the big stores yet. So I am going to stick with simply sharing my game plan for the stores where I shop. I have not been a Bi-Lo shopper in the past, but after following Southern Savers for a few weeks, it appears they have great deals. So here is my plan for this week at Bi-Lo.

Applejacks:
Buy 3 on sale for $1.43 each.
Use 3 coupons for $1 each
Applejacks .43 each for a total of 1.29

Doritos:
Buy one @ 3.99, get two free

Ocean Spray Juice 46 oz:
Buy one on sale for $2
Use 1 coupons for .55, which will be doubled
Cost: 90 cents

Coke 2 liters:
Buy 3 @ $1 each
Cost: $3

Green Giant Frozen Boxed Vegetables:
Buy 4 on sale for .90 each
Use 2 coupons for .50 off 2, which will be doubled
Veggies .40 each for a total of 1.60

Heartland Pasta: (This will be free plus overage!)
Buy 5 on sale @ .75 each
Use 5 coupons for .55, which will be doubled
Make .35 on each box = 1.75 profit to me!

Lipton Tea Bags:
On sale for $1.50
Use 1 coupon for .50, which will be doubled
Buy one for .50


This is my plan for now. I may add some Dole fruit bowls (for about 1.65 each) to my shopping list as well. I'll post the results after I actually shop. If this plan works, I should spend between $8.50 and $11.75 for all that I listed. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment